sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

MY FAVOURITE TEACHER

To start my blog I will talk about my favorite teacher.  

His name was Lourdes. It was my tutor at Bachelor.

She was a very nice, friendly, very closely with students.

His classes were fun, explained things very clearly, always resolved all doubts, it was impossible to get bored in their classes.

If you didn’t  understand something, she stayed after class to explain it and didn’t care that it took time to explain it just she wanted all his students would learn.

I remember I gave my wrong text commentary and she stayed with me every Monday and Wednesday to explain it. It was a great help to me.

Also remember that many times after school we were going to have a coffee and talked extracurricular things. It was a profesorsa that cared so much about the student personally and for his studies.

You could always count on her for everything, you always gave their support and trying to give you advice and solutions to all type of school problems and personal.

Everyone we considered as an example of good teacher.

And thanks for here help I was able to pass the course and the selective. Many of their advice served me well.



I always will remember with affection and respect and i hopefully as a teacher can be like her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario